Top 10 Mysterious places in the world.Unknown places in the world. So, strange you won’t believe these hidden mysterious areas actually exist throughout our planet.
- Bermuda Triangle: It is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley.
- Dead Dea: The Dragon sea also known as the Dragon’s Triangle. and the Pacific Bermuda Triangle is a region of the Pacific, south of Tokyo.
- The Vittala Temple: The temple is known for the 56 musical pillar which sounds like 7 notes in Music.
- Zone of silence in Mexico: The Mapimí Silent Zone is the popular name for a desert patch near Durango, Mexico.
- The Nazca Lines: are a group of very large geoglyphs formed by depressions or shallow incisions made in the soil of the Nazca Desert in southern Peru. They were created between 500 BCE and 500 CE.
- Blood falls in Antartica: The longstanding mystery surrounding Antarctica’s Blood Falls has finally been solved. The deep red falls were first discovered in Antarctica in 1911.
- The Dead Sea: High amount of salt in Sea.
- Cano crystal: It is a Colombian river located in the Serrania de la Macarena province of Meta.
- The Jacob Well: Used for adventure sports these days but once it used to be a dangerous well, as people used to get injured.