Some common causes of heart attack and how to deal with it with home remedies.
- Chest Pain: The most common and regularly documented symptom of a heart attack is chest pain. The pain can feel like anything but usually is dull or aching, that’s the least common type of pain felt during a heart attack is sharp.
The chestpain often leads to artery blockage.
- Pain in other body Parts: The pain or pressure of a heart attack can radiate away from the chest and appear in other parts of the body. The most common areas are the arms, especially the left neck and jaw. Pain or pressure can also radiate to the back. particularly between the shoulder blades.
- Shortness of breath: Trouble breathing during a heart attack can happen for several reasons. Chest pain can also lead to suffocation.
- Cold sweat: Sweat is one of the body’s responses to stress. Heart attacks cause stress on the heart and it tells the brain, which leads to the “fight or flight” stress response. Sweating, especially when coupled with the other symptoms listed here, can be an indication of a heart attack.
- Fatigue: The slight decreases in blood flow that can lead to passing out or trouble breathing also cause fatigue. While not a symptom of a heart attack alone. fatigue is definitely a warning sign in the occurrence of any such symptoms, an individual should head over to the nearest hospital.