Top 10 Football Players with a great skill set. The ranking has been based on their skill set and not the number of goals.
Latest Rankings on their Skill Set:-
- 1.Neymar Junior: He is a Brazilian professional footballer, who plays as a forward for French club Paris Saint – Germain and the Brazil national team, Expectation will be much higher from him in the upcoming world cup, where he will be leading the Brazil national team.
- 2.Lionel Messi: He is an Argentine professional footballer, who plays forward and thus captains Barcelona the Spanish club and Argentina national team, He is the only player to win the golden ball and boot maximum times.
- 3.Cristiano Ronaldo: He is a Portuguese professional footballer, who plays forward and captains the Portugal national team. He has won 27 trophies in his career and the only European to win 4 golden boots, 5 Golden balloons.
- 4. Isco Alarcon: he is a Spanish footballer, who plays attacking midfielder for real Madrid and Spanish national team.
- 5. Douglas Costa: he is a Brazilian footballer, who plays for Brazil as a winger. He is also known for his dribbling skills, speed and crossing ability.
- 6. Kylian Mbappe: He has already achieved more than most players and at the age of 19 it’s really important to assess what he will achieve in the next decade. He is arguably the best teenager of all time and if he continues on an upward trajectory, he could become the best player of all time.
- 7. Ricardo Quaresma: he is a Portuguese footballer who plays as a winger for Portugal national team.
- 8. Paulo Dybala: he is a forward player for his national team. Argentina along with Lionel Messi, as he would be an important part of the national team with respect to the world cup in 2022.
- 9. David Neres: David Neres plays for Dutch club Ajax as a forward.
Neres was promoted to the main squad by manager Ricardo Gomes in August 2016.
- 10. Vinicius Junior: he is a Brazilian footballer who plays as forward for Spanish club Real Madrid.