Explore the Most visited places in Mumbai for tourist and sightseeing spots for the best Mumbai tour experience.
Starting with the places where we can witness sea waves , Sunset & Sunrise.
- Juhu Beach in Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches lots of Bollywood celebrities stays here, located on the shores of Arabian Sea it stretches for 6km up to Versova. The nearest railway stations are Santacruz, Vileparle & Andheri and the nearest metro station is Versova.
- Marine Drive is a 3 km long coastline and often people spend their time at this place to hang out and meet up. The coastlines are constituted by the Arabian sea and are the best place to watch the sunset in Mumbai, or even to just take a walk by the sea any time of the day or night.
- Bandra Worli sea link connects the western suburbs of Mumbai to the south Mumbai in Worli. The bridge has concrete steel viaducts on either of its sides which strengths its base, thus the bridge in Mumbai is a perfect example of the brilliant engineering works done by the authorities. We have seen some glimpse of this bridge in a famous Bollywood movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
- Elephanta Caves : They are present on an island.
Places to Explore Greenery & Site seeing :-
- The Gateway of India: It is an arch monument built during the 20th century in
Mumbai . Themonument was made for landingof the kingGeorge V and Queen Mary.
Udyaan formly victoriagarden. The garden consists of multiple species of animals.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya:
, and formerly named the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. CSMVS
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT):
was formerlyknown as Victoria Terminus is a historic railway station ,and is also an UNESCOWorld Heritage Site in Mumbai.
- Colaba Causeway Market is famous for street shopping and
usuallypeople spend their times during holidays .they can reach out to other different locations from there. similarly
- The Global Vipassana Pagoda is a
MeditatationHall. Allowing anindividual to be more peaceful and disciplined.