The festival of IPL is here before that let’s watch the players who were retained by their franchise. A lot of amounts have been spent on the players with respect to the world cup just months away. Players like Virat Kohli and Jasprit Bumrah need to be fit for the 2 months tournament.
Retained Players by IPL Franchise:-
- Virat Kohli retained by Royal Challengers Bangalore for 17 crores as a result, The captain of the Indian Team is the only player to play all 12 seasons from the same franchise.
- Rishab Pant retained by Delhi capitals for 15 crores. The young left-hander from Delhi has been in the talk for a while, with an IPL career strike-rate of 170+ speaks volumes about the player he is.
- Rohit Sharma retained by Mumbai Indians for 15 crores. The captain of Mumbai Indians will be looking forward to winning the 4th title and be the first team to do so.
- MS Dhoni retained by Chennai super kings for 15 crores. Captain cool might be playing his last IPL and would like to make the most out of it.
- David Warner retained by Sunrisers for 12 points 5 crores. After the ball-tampering scandal, it will be important to see how he performs.
- Ben Stokes retained by Rajasthan Royals for 12 points 5 crores, the English all-rounder has been the most expensive buy last season let’s see how does he perform this season.
- Steve Smith retained by Rajasthan Royals for 12 points 5 crores.
- Sunil Narine retained by Kolkata night riders for 12 points 5 crores. The mystery spinner from the windies is a sharp bowler for Kolkatta Knight Riders.
- Chris Morris retained by Delhi capitals for 11 crores. The
south-Africanall-rounder will be a crucial part of the team because of his experience.
- Suresh Raina retained by Chennai super kings for 11 crores . being one of the most experienced players after ms Dhoni. As he will be looking to get the crown of most IPL runs back and complete 5000 runs.
- Kl Rahul retained by Kings 11 for 11
crores is the future of Indian Cricket in the upcoming Indian Team. ,and