Overview of Bootstrap
These are some of the features of Bootstrap:
- Ease Of Use: Bootstrap provides an easy way to deal with the design of the website by using its predefined classes to create a mobile responsive design. It also supports LESS which is CSS framework.
- Responsive Grid: This is the strongest part of the bootstrap framework. Bootstrap offers a 12 column grid system. The grid system is responsive, means it adjusts itself depending on the device resolution of the client.
- Plenty of Components: Bootstrap has all the components you would require for your website. It includes Image Sliders, Drop Down Menus, Navigation Bar, Progress Bar, Alerts, Labels, Badges etc.
- Customizable: Bootstrap can be tailor-made according to the specifications of your project. Developers have the ability to pick and choose the features that are needed and the rest can be tossed.
- Future Compatibility: Bootstrap comes equipped with many elements that are being considered the future of design itself. For instance, both HTML5 and CSS3 are things that are going to be big in the future.
In this tutorial We will solve your queries like:
- What do you mean by bootstrap?
- what is a mobile responsive website?
- features of bootstrap?
- Getting started with Bootstrap?
- an example of working with bootstrap?