Adidas, Apple, BMW, Coca-Cola, Toyota… We see these famous brands everywhere but never consider what their logos exactly mean. Curious to know the secret? Watch the 16 famous logos with a hidden meaning you’ve never noticed.
1) # Apple rob Janoff designed apple logo making multiple sketches of apple on the basis of different shape and size and finally after taking a bite of an apple the shape was confirmed and that’s how the logo was designed.as the word bite sounds with the term byte which makes the logo meaningful.
2) # Samsung if we break the word Samsung into two words. SAM which means 3 and sung means star and according to Korean mythology the number 3 is considered to be the greatest of all.
3) #Amazon The arrow in the logo looks like a smiling face and also indicates that the company has all the products you can think of.
4) #Hyundai the logo of Hyundai describes a shaking hand between two people that is a client and the salesperson.
5) # Pepsi the logo took millions of dollars to be created and it defines the magnetic field, geodynamics, theory of relativity, the golden ratio.
6) # Wikipedia is an informative website which allows user across the globe to share information .the globe has a jigsaw style design and it is an incomplete globe which indicates that the encyclopedia is yet to get completed.
7) #Toyota logo was designed as the complete letters used in the word Toyota can be seen.
8) #Baskin and #robbins :the characters b and r represent 31 if seen in the pink shade perfectly.the company makes 31 favorites of ice-creams.
9) State bank of India. The logo defines that once money enters the bank it will be secured. Sony vain: the VA is used as a representation to analog wave and I o define 1 and 0 of the binary number system.
10) BMW .the blue and white color partition represent the Bavarian flag as the company originated there itself.
11) Audi the four rings in the logo define 4 different companies. that came to create the original Audi auto union.
12) Coco cola. the letters c and o in cola represent the Denmark flag and the country Denmark is considered to be the happiest country in the world.
13) Google the four primary colors in google which are mixture of bright colors too . represent flexibility in their work flow.
14) FedEx there is an arrow between the letters e and x means representation of speed and precision.
15) LG the logo represents a smiling face indicating that the company wants to make customers happy with their service.
16) Picasa the logo looks like a camera shutter but the negative space in the center of the shutter actually forms a house.it is considered as the home for your photo.
17) NBC the peacock in the NBC logo stands for color and pride.
18) #Cisco the lines represent the golden gate bridge of San Francisco.
19) beats the beats logo represents headphones on the ears. the circle represents the human head.