1) The #Bermuda#Triangle.
2) The #Dragon#sea also known as the Dragon’s Triangle. and the #Pacific#Bermuda Triangle is a region of the Pacific, south of #Tokyo. The Devil’s Sea is sometimes considered a #paranormal location. though the veracity of these claims has been questioned. The #most#shocking#fact is that the latitude of the dragon sea is similar to that of the Bermuda triangle.
3) The #Nazca #Lines are a group of very large #hieroglyphs formed by depressions or shallow incisions made in the soil of the Nazca #Desert in southern #Peru. They were created between 500 BCE and 500 CE. Most lines run straight across the landscape. but there are also figurative designs of animals and plants, made up of lines.
4) #Blood #falls #in #Antarctica. The #longstanding mystery surrounding Antarctica’s Blood Falls has finally been solved. The deep red falls were first discovered in Antarctica in 1911. where scientists noticed a river had stained the surrounding cliff of ice with a dark red color.The deep red coloring is due to oxidized iron in brine saltwater, the same process that gives iron a dark red color when it rusts.
5) The #Vittala #Temple in #Hampi is an #ancient structure.which is well known for its architecture and unmatched #craftsmanship. The temple is well known for its 56 #musical #pillars. These pillars are also known as #SaReGaMa pillars, which are attributed to the musical notes emerging out of them. The musical notes can be heard when the pillars are gently tapped.
6) The #Silent#Zone is the popular name for a desert patch near Durango, #Mexico. overlapping the #Mapimí#Biosphere#Reserve. It is the subject of an #urban#myth. that claims it is an area where radio signals and any type of #communications cannot be received.
7) The #Dead#Sea has its #eastern#coast in #Jordan. It is the lowest point in the world at 394.6 m (1269 ft) below sea level. The water in the Dead Sea is extremely salty and has been estimated to be the second saltiest major body of water in the world. Its name is derived from the fact that the water is far too salinated for marine inhabitation.
8) It is a #Colombian#river located in the Serrania de la Macarena province of Meta. and is a tributary of the Guayabero River. The river is commonly called the River of Five Colors.or the Liquid Rainbow and is noted for its striking colors.
9) The #Great#Pyramid of #Cholula .it is a huge complex located in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico. It is the largest archaeological site of a pyramid (temple) in the New World. as well as the largest pyramid is known to exist in the world today.
10) The #Jacob#Well where many people have lost their life and everyone who visits here goes through some injuries so it was considered as a meeting place for the Americans now after few modifications it is used for adventure sports.